English - The Number One Business Language
It’s a well-known fact: English opens the doors to an international market. Whether in international global groups or in SMEs, global customer relations and transnational projects have long since become part of our everyday business routine.
For your organisation to compete successfully in the international marketplace it is an absolute must to have professionally rendered English translations of your documents, whether they are websites, business reports, image folders or product catalogues. And for these to have the impact you desire, it is up to you to make sure that your message is conveyed in clear and effective language across language and cultural barriers to other marketplaces – and carefully tailored to your specific target audience.
- Fast delivery time
- Punctual delivery is just as much a matter of course as is reliability
- Top-class quality
- Tailored solutions, carefully adapted to your communication needs
- The language skills of a native speaker with many years of professional experience
- Absolute discretion and confidential treatment of your texts
- Fair rates
6 Steps to Your Translation
- Submit your translation request (by phone, e-mail or request form) with text and specification of target language and required delivery date
- Order taking and discussion of details (purpose, target group, required delivery date)
- Correction (proofreading of the completed translation for spelling, grammar, style, terminology, layout mistakes)
- Delivery of the finished translation by e-mail