Food & Nutrition
All things food-related
Two subjects I have gained particular experience in are food and nutrition.
Food manufacturers frequently require translations which are literally mouth-watering to read. But also in a more technical context, nutritional science texts need to convince their readers by the right choice of terminology and style.
If you're looking for an experienced partner to take care of your translation needs and to craft translations that are appropriate in terminology, style and tone, then you’ve come to the right place.
The types of texts I translate include:
- Business reports
- Sustainability reports
- Quality management documentation (documented procedures)
- Marketing material (brochures, advertising copy, etc.)
- All kinds of texts relating to baby food
- Packaging texts (specifications, labels, declarations, nutrition tables)
- Nutrition guides
- Materials relating to dietary supplements
- And last but not least: menus (there's practically no Austrian speciality we are unfamiliar with…)